By entering the MOX’s Creations Competition you are agreeing to the competition’s terms and conditions listed here. The competition is being run by the Museum of Oxford- referred to here as “the Museum.”
- The competition is open to entrants of all ages (between 0 and 100 years).
- Competition entries can be made by individuals, families, or community groups.
- A maximum of one submission per individual, family or community group is permitted.
- Family groups entering the competition must consist of no more than 10 people.
- Community groups entering the competition should be Oxfordshire based.
- Community groups entering the competition can be of any size, however, the number of prize recipients is restricted to 15.
- The competition is free to enter.
- The competition closes on 30 September 2021 at 12:00 pm. Entries submitted after this date and time will not be included in the competition.
How to enter
- To enter the competition, email a clear image, video or sound file of your submission to email@example.com.
- To ensure that your entry is included, emails must use the subject “MOX Creations” and include the entrants’ name, the name of their creation (if applicable), their age and contact details.
- The Museum will only accept entries that are in JPG, PNG, PDF, or MP3/MP4 formats.
- The Museum will not accept responsibility if any personal information or contact details are incomplete or inaccurate.
- Personal contact information included in a submission email will only be used to contact the entrant if they are chosen as a winner.
- The winner(s) will be notified after 30 September 2021 using the email provided on entry.
- The winner(s) will be contacted by email up to two times.
- If the winner(s) do not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email being sent, they will lose their right to the prize and the Museum reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
- The winner(s) response to the notification email will be considered the acknowledgement of their winning.
Receipt of the prize
- Any prizes will need to be collected from the Museum within 14 days of the winner(s) acknowledgement of their winning.
- If the winner(s) are unable to pick up their (prizes) from the Museum, they can request an electronic copy of the voucher/activity pass/tour tickets to be sent via email.
- The Museum will not send out any of the prizes through the post.
- Collection of the prizes is the winner(s) responsibility and if they do not do so within 14 days of the acknowledgement of their winning, the Museum will consider the prize as unclaimed and cease to offer them.
Data protection and publicity
- By entering the competition you consent to any personal information you provide being used by the Museum for the purposes of administering the competition.
- The winner(s) agree to the release of their first name and age to the Museum’s website, associated social media and marketing materials.
- All personal information will be used in accordance with the Museum’s privacy notice.
Limitation of liability
- The Museum does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the competition or being selected as a winner.
- The Museum reserves the right to cancel the competition or amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.