It’s time to shine a light on the gifted creators of the city and county! We’ve invited local makers and artist friends of the Museum to showcase and celebrate many of the amazing arts and crafts Oxfordshire has to offer.
Not only will you get to chat to talented people from the community but you’ll also be able to buy high quality, affordable handmade presents to wow your loved ones with. From ceramics, beer, cards and jewellery to candles, toys, artist prints and scarves, there’s something for everyone.
We’ll also be selling some winter warmers to keep your spirits up plus some crafts to keep the kids amused.
Part of Oxford’s Christmas Light Festival 2022.
List of exhibitors:
– Amira Hasoon – hand line drawn prints of Oxford
– Sally-Anne Stewart – linocut prints
– James Taylor – contemporary prints of Oxford
– Sarah Hanner Hopwood – hand painted prints, cards and homewares
– Oxford Candlemakers – candles
– Chiltern Bee – honey, soaps, skin and lip balms, candles, beeswax wraps, oils and polishes
– Viv’s Pots – ceramics
– Jericho Jeweller – ceramic pubs and jewellery
– Wonky Food Company – pickles and chutneys
– A Little Craftiness – hand crocheted toys
– Swooping Swallow – hand-painted cards and decorations